Coaches applications for the 2022 ball season are now open. Please fill out this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27th!
Thank you for volunteering your time as a coach for the Carnduff Minor Sports organization. We would like to remind all coaches of the expected code of conduct as described in our constitution under Appendix 1 Code of Conduct:
CMS Team Officials shall:
- Act as positive role models for their players.
- Serve as responsible ambassadors for themselves, their team and community.
- Inspire a love of the game, and teach their players to win by legitimate means only.
- Be fair to all players on the team.
- Be responsible for the conduct of their players on and off the ice, field, or diamond, both in Carnduff and in other communities.
- Take a strong stand against profanity, unsportsmanlike behaviour, and any other action that may reflect negatively on the team and community.
- Maintain self-control at all times.
- Accept the decisions of the officials without outward appearance of disagreement.
- When coaching, provide fair time to all players on the team.
If CMS receives a complaint about the actions of one of its team officials breaching the Code of Conduct, CMS will follow procedures as set out in Section 25 and Section 26.
Welcome hockey coaches. We hope you find this information helpful for yourself and your team. If you think of any additional information that would be great to share with other coaches please let us know and we will be sure to add it here!
SHA Handbook -- this link will take you to SHA's latest version of the Handbook. Be sure to familiarize yourself with it.
SHA Coach Resources -- this link is to the SHA coaches resources page. There is great information on this page!
Hockey Canada -- this link will take you to the Hockey Canada page. They have a section for coaches with an abundance of information including courses, drills, videos and so much more. This is a great resource.
Baseball & Softball Coaches
CMS has put together a manual to help assist coaches as they embark on their season. We hope these will assist you and help answer some questions. It is important all coaches understand all regulations in place under our constitution. Please view the manuals below.